By Stephen Ruiz
From coast-to-coast, America is filled with historic landmarks and scenic locations sure to take your breath away. Resting amongst these sites are numerous mind-blowing concert venues, from outdoor amphitheaters burrowed in the mountains to stunning indoor spaces with fascinating history.
John Huber, who has traveled the country producing shows for Moo Creative Media, lists his top 10 concert venues in the United States in this article published by USA TODAY. Utilizing Google Earth Pro, the video below tours his picks for the top 10 venues in the nation; from Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorful Colorado to the Austin360 Amphitheater located in the heart of a racetrack!
- Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, Colorado
- The Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, Gilford, New Hampshire
- Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York
- Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
- The Gorge Amphitheater, George, Washington
- Greek Theatre, Berkeley, California
- Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, California
- The Tabernacle, Atlanta, Georgia
- Circuit of the Americas/Austin360 Amphitheater, Austin, Texas
For more information visit The Concert Database